NEWS AND EVENTS!
- Check out our current newsletter –MLCA Newsletter Spring 2022 Full Version
Mountain Lake Community Association and Watershed Advisory Group (MLCA & WAG) is the oldest and largest not for profit environmental organization in Warren County. Founded in 1967 and celebrating over 50 years, the group now sustains an annual membership of over 100 households.
- Vision statement: Clean, safe water, a healthy watershed, and an educated citizenry
- Mission Statement: To promote the conservation, preservation, and improvement of the Mountain Lake Watershed and to raise the awareness of all those who experience it so they share in the responsibility of helping sustain it.
Thinking about becoming a member? Membership dues are $30 annually (Jan.1 – Dec. 31 of each year) and anyone is welcome to become a member, not just folks who live at Mountain Lake. Mountain Lake Community Association accepts donations and gratefully recognizes those who become lifetime members. Lifetime memberships are $1,000.
Donations and membership contributions support:
- Lake management & monitoring to ensure health and recreation opportunities
- Support of community events and other environmental education opportunities that work towards our mission.
- Annual newsletter mailings
- Continued development of a comprehensive Lake Management Plan
- Annual Scholarship & Ruth Ballou Award
Learn more about membership and how to support MLCA & WAG.
Not sure if you are a member? Check our most current membership list.