FRIDAY, January 14, 2022:
Annual Membership meeting at 7 p.m. at the Mt. Lake Firehouse, 99 Tamarack Road, Belvidere, NJ 07823
Come to our annual meeting on Friday, January 14th, at 7pm at the Mountain Lake Firehouse to learn about our year in review and be part of the future direction of MLCA & WAG!
Your vote and input is vital to the success of this organization.
Join the meeting virtually through Zoom. Follow the link below and enter the meeting ID and password.
Topic: Mountain Lake Community Association Annual Meeting
Time: Aug 7, 2020 07:00 PM America/Detroit
Join Zoom Meeting
A $30 contribution for membership dues helps to support various activities, projects and educational opportunities. Here are some annual supported MLCA projects/sponsorships:
- Lake Management (i.e. weed harvesting, hydro-raking, herbicide treatments as needed) & water monitoring at the lake to ensure health and recreation opportunities
- Continual development of a lake management plan
- Support the Mountain Lake Firehouse and community organizations, while still following our mission.
- Recognize dedicated and passionate community members with the Ruth Ballou Award
- Three annual newsletter mailings – Option to go green and receive newsletter via email
- Sponsorship of Liberty Twp.’s Community Day
- Scholarship Program – Annual scholarship for High School student with intent to study environmental sciences/natural resource management/environmental policy
- Supported Eagle Scout Project with $500 donation to build new lifeguard chairs at the beach.
If you can not make it and want to join, please feel free to do so via the registration in our latest Newsletter here.