FRIDAY, AUGUST 18, 2017:
Annual Membership meeting at 7 p.m. at the Mt. Lake Firehouse, 99 Tamarack Road, Belvidere, NJ 07823
ANNUAL MEETING CELEBRATING 50 YEARS
Come to our annual meeting on Friday August 18th at 7pm at the Mountain Lake Firehouse to learn about our year in review and be part of the future direction of MLCA & WAG!
This is our 50th anniversary! We will be selecting our new logo. Your vote and input is vital to the success of this organization. Help us work towards another successful 50 years!
A $30 contribution for membership dues helps to support various activities, projects and educational opportunities. Here are some past/future supported MLCA projects/sponsorships:
- Herbicide Treatment & water monitoring at the lake to ensure health and recreation opportunities
- Support the Mt. Lake Ladies Auxiliary 2015 Halloween Party & the 2016 Easter Egg Hunt.
- Canoe/kayak storage to be donated by MLCA & WAG to Liberty Twp. – making the lake more accessible! This is still in progress. Funds will be used to purchase this in the near future.
- Annual newsletter mailings – Option to go green and receive newsletter via email
- Sponsorship of Liberty Twp.’s Community Day & the 2nd Annual Kayak Race
- Scholarship Program – The 2016 recipient will be announced at the summer membership meeting!
- 2015 Nature Walk – Provided volunteer support for the event and the educational signs installed around the lake.
- Supported Eagle Scout Project with $500 donation to build new lifeguard chairs at the beach.
If you can not make it and want to join, please feel free to do so via the registration in our latest Newsletter here.